12.04.2008

Photo: kite cam




I'd love to set one of these up...

Here are some links... that lead to more links... and more links...
Also, you can put one on your kite for kiteboarding... a few folks have thing in the bay... pretty cool shots from it.

http://www.camrig.com/photos.php

You can also do some hacks on your camera... maybe I'll blog about this later... but... for now... if you are interested in hacking your Canon, it's very very easy.

You can hack your canon sd camera to shooot in RAW mode (which is amazing!) ... and put an interval setting on it... if it doesn't already have one... like my 870 does... but the RAW mode is super nifty... now I just need a little more time to play with that feature... I'm thinking you can hack the olympus and get some sort of interval shooting as well... let me know if this is the case.
http://scottlenger.com/technology/epic-shoot-28mm-raw-with-the-canon-powershot-sd800/

Well... I guess I won't until next year... but this would be fun...

No comments: