11.24.2008

Visa Planning...

So since I'll be travelling, here is what I need to do to make sure I can get back in the US.
  1. I-131 (application for travel document) mail to
  2. I-751 (Petition to remove conditions on residence) Mail to? ($465 + 80?)
  3. AR-11 (Change of address)
  4. File Taxes
Can I file electronically?

For the I-131
  • File SOON. (Filed... receipt notice came on Dec 6th)
  • Need Biometrics (Fingerprinting)... get it expedited
  • 305? +80?
For the AR-11
  • Simple, do it before I leave
  • Electronic?
For the I-751
  • Prepare the materials (basically an update to what we did for the I-485... joint bank account, etc...)
  • File in July (Schmidts?)
  • Have it ready to send off
  • Make sure the form didn't change to the newest version.
  • Will need to get biometrics while abroad (at the Homeland Security Office... seperate entity, but connected to the consulate). Bankok and Tokyo are the major locations.
  • This appointment will have to be made after the biometrics appointment has been mailed to Auburn.. will need to call and re-schedule the appointment
When I'm abroad, and need help...
e-mail Stacey L. Gartland
at sgarATvblaw.co m
415 981-3000

No comments: