6.25.2009

Culture Shock!

Japan...

Yup, my country of origin is always shocking. Especially coming from 5 months in Australia and New Zealand.

I think we saw more people in the 20 min. sitting at the starbucks with Tsuji than we had in the last 5 months combined. I had to refocus my attention to all the lights, people, signs, and strange characters everywhere... quite the transition from the coral, giant clams, fish, and turtles. Tokyo is mentally taxing... our minds felt like we just got thrown into a Hanna Montana concert... no violence, but overwhelming.

Seriously...

1 comment:

Keith said...

Dear Yu and Kimberly.

It was awesome seeing you both again. Central Tokyo is a madhouse. I wish people smiled more here. You both made my week after I saw ya. Free spirited smiling family. Keep in touch hey? I'm just trying to stay afloat. Live the dream and I'll vicariously be there with you.

Big Love,
Keith Tsujimoto.