11.14.2009

The day I (Yu) met Me and Him (SP?)


... was a rather fine day.

First we rented scooters.


passed a rubber tree farm...


Hiked to a waterfall (which was more like a trickle)... but the hike was nice, and there were some dead skin eating fish on the way... they liked Kimbo.


and the hike passed a pretty cool cave with cool roots...


After some more scooterin' we played some beach volleyball.


.... drank cheep beer (not recommended).


And went back to the restaurant we ate at the night before. As it was some of the best food we'd had on the trip.


And as I was using the urinal, the fire dancer came in and asked, "what's your name?" I told him my name, then asked his... got a good kick out of it when I heard him say "me"... but he gave me a blank stare back so I wasn't sure he understood why I was laughing so hard. Then he came over with the other waiter named "him." (L -> R... Him, Me, You)... really should've asked how they spelled it... alas.


And since we were back for the second night in a row, the bartender decided to give us a "special" shot... that had a cobra biting a scorpion in it...


This is when peer pressure works wonders.


for better or worse...


...


the sky even put on a lightening show soon afterwards...


2 comments:

Salvador Dali said...

Excellent....glad to know you had such a spiritual encounter at the urinal

Canon_Tom said...

Hmmm....it's good to see Jasper expanding his dining and drinking options. If you can get a picture of him eating grasshoppers, I would be most impressed...